Panduit Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions—used by some of the largest vendors in the industry—are designed to add intelligence to the data center, using dynamic solutions to derive actionable information about equipment locations, connectivity points, power usage and power capacity. Armed with this information, organizations can identify areas for ongoing optimization of data center operations.
DCIM solutions serve as a “bookend,” working cohesively together at each end of
the physical infrastructure. At one end, Panduit DCIM solutions bridge the IT stack by delivering visibility into asset and connectivity management to help streamline capacity management efforts, as well as accelerate work order management tasks. At the other end, Panduit DCIM bridges the facilities stack by monitoring power usage and cooling efficiencies to help drive operational effectiveness and data center uptime.
DCIM software solutions include:
- A DCIM software suite, available separately or bundled, that includes individual modules for:
- Power management
- Thermal management and cooling optimization
- Asset and connectivity management
Intelligent hardware offerings that include:
- Monitored rack PDUs that provide management down to the outlet level
- Environmental monitoring, including wireless nodes that use a mesh network that is self-configurable, self-healing and non-invasive
- Intelligent patch panels that offer port-level connectivity traceability
- Pre-configured cabinets that offer DCIM plug-and-play benefits for day-one interoperability and performance
- Security and remote operations